Terms and Conditions
English Law shall govern this Contract and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Construction of this Contract shall not be affected by any of the headings, which are provided for ease of reference only.
All new products are covered by a minimum 12 months parts warranty, with each product having its own manufacturer’s warranty of between 1 and 10 years, depending on the manufacturer.
Items not covered by the Warranty are consumables including ashpans, stove glass and rope seals around stove doors etc. unless otherwise stated.
The Warranty is only valid for items and systems installed in accordance with current Building Regulations and must only be operated as specified in the instruction manual.
We will refund or replace any faulty items accompanied by proof of purchase within this period.
All faulty items must be returned to Farmhouse Stoves by prior arrangement.
- The company will endeavour to maintain the prices shown on the current Price List, but the Company shall have the right to reflect any increase in its costs resulting from:
- Any alteration in or addition to the Buyer’s requirements.
- The Buyer’s instructions or lack of instructions.
- Any interruptions, delays or additional overtime work arising from the causes for which the Company is not directly responsible.
- any increase in (or new) tax, duties or levies (including VAT) imposed on the Good;
- fluctuations in foreign exchange rates
- The Buyer must pay for the goods in full before no later than the day of installation.
- Any deposit so paid shall for the avoidance of doubt, be non-returnable. (If full payment is not made on the due date then interest shall thereafter be
payable on the outstanding balance at the rate of 2% above Barclays Bank minimum lending rate.)
- The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any invoice by reason of any right or Set off or claim or dispute with the Company, whether relating to the quality or performance of the Goods or otherwise.
- Any deposit shall be held by the Company as a deposit and not a part payment. The Company shall have the right to suspend performance of its obligations under this contract if it reasonably believes that the Buyer will not make payment.
- The Company terms the due date as the date of an installation, delivery or collection.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to examine the goods on delivery and notify the Company of any defects at the time of delivery. If the Company does not receive such notice within 1 working day it shall be discharged from all liability (whether arising in negligence or otherwise) arising from of such defects
- Where the goods are collected by the Buyer the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Goods while in transit.
- The goods shall remain the property and in absolute ownership of the Company until the Buyer has paid in full all amounts owed by the Buyer to the Company whether in respect of the Goods or otherwise.