You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Tall bodied version of the Ekol Clarity 12.
Ekol, the easier, cleaner way to burn wood.
Warning: Last items in stock!
All Ekol stoves are DEFRA Exempt/Approved for burning wood in any part of the UK including any smoke control area, city or town.
The Ultra-Cleanburning Technology of Ekol Stoves which achieves this also makes for an easy to use stove with a unique flame pattern which is simply mesmerising. Less ash is produced, less cleaning of the stove and chimney is required. The result is a much improved experiance taking the effort out of wood-burning.
The Clarity range are a State-Of-the Art Hybrid stove, using the ultimate combination of heavy cast iron inner components along with dense refractory firebrick linings and precision engineered outer steel shell up to 10mm thick.
Available in low and high bodied versions, all are designed with large window for maximum views of the fire.
This stove is available with optional light-reactive Mirror stove glass. The glass has been developed to hide unsightly fire ash and tar marks when the stove is off and allows the fire to be viewed normally when in use. A very smart feature. Please select from the drop-down menu at the top.
- 4-12 kW
- High Efficiency
- Exceeds Stringent DEFRA Smoke Testing, with average emissions under one third of the allowed limit for Defra Appliance Exemption.
- Advanced Hybrid Construction - Thick steel body with solid cast iron door and inner components.
- Low Maintenance
- Ultra Clean-Burning Technology
- Crystal-Clear Glass "Clarity-X" Airwash System
- 4-12 kW Optimal Operating Range
- Multifuel Capable
- All Ekol Crystal Stoves are available with optional Mirror-Ceramic Glass
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
Heat output: 12 kW
Height: 826 mm
Width: 620 mm
Depth: 388 mm
Approx weight: 136 kg
Flue Size: 6" (150mm)
Back of stove to centre of top flue: 130mm
Floor to centre of rear flue: 686mm
No customer reviews for the moment.